Saturday, August 25, 2012

Chicago

Next stop - Chi-town! I've never really explored Chicago and it was a great trip. Saw lots of  friends and family. We explored the Shedd Aquarium (briefly getting to see our friend Joy who works there and hooked us up with tickets). 


I love these fish. They just seem so friendly. I didn't realize they got this big. It's about 2.5 feet long.




I tried to both enjoy the fun of the Aquarium while also taking pictures of signage and exhibit stuff (I'll spare you all of those work related pictures).


What a big morning. Lucy feel asleep on my lap during the dolphin and whale show. She did wake up long enough to recount their splashing and jumping later in the trip. 


What a stunning view. I had no idea that Lake Michigan was so turquoise. Beautiful.


Hat on!


Ready to go!



Relaxing on the lawn before heading back to Neal and Kelly's.


We had amazing dinners on the roof deck. This was heavenly.


Lucy had a wonderful time with Neal and Kelly. They were also wonderful hosts. 


We spent Saturday morning at the air and water show. Lucy practiced saying "binoculars".





Reading with Funcle Neal.


Roof view.


What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment