Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas/New Years in New England part 1

We just got back from a trip to New Hampshire. It started with a trip to the mountains (pictures coming soon) and then a bit of time in Rochester. It was great to see folks and especially fun to see everyone play with Lu. My parents, Ben and Trish all took lots of time out of their busy lives to hang out with us. Unfortunately we have very few pictures. Must be because we were busy having fun. 

Playdough factory was a hit


Ben and Trish got Lucy a floating flying shark. Lu was a big help putting it together. One of the funniest moments of the trip was filling the balloon at the grocery store...


I went to Allenstown to see Clare (who just moved from MN to NH!) and while my Mom was working the guys took Lucy to the local children's museum.






The "kitty" has always been a highlight of visits to my parents' house. Lucy and Hannah have a bonding moment on the stairs. But what I really think Hannah is thinking is, "Go ahead kid. Grab my tail. I double dare you."


Walking the polar bear AND the new barking tail wagging bell ringing puppy that was a gift from my Mom. 


"Graham cracker" was a new phrase this trip. Look! She can reach the counter. 


Kate drove all the way from Troy, NY to visit! Thanks Kate! We went to see the horses but they were too far away to see well. This is about a 10 minute walk from my parents' house. 


Lucy is bigger than the "Lucy tree"!

No comments:

Post a Comment