Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What are those things?!?

Lucy discovered the joys and excitement of her bug mobile today. It's really the first time she's hung out under it and seemed to watch what's going on. She almost chilled here long enough for me to finish my lunch...still kind of sensory overload for someone so small. She's been a trooper this week - has a case of thrush (baby yeast infection of the mouth). No surprise really given how many antibiotics I've (and through me - Lucy's) been on in the past month. The thrush makes breastfeeding hard for her and there is lots of screaming - so we've been going the pump/bottle route today with lots and lots of sterilizing of plastic parts. Good times. On the up side (?) because she was so fussy yesterday, ate a bunch but didn't sleep much - she slept for almost 5 hours straight last night. I ended up waking her up to feed her and give her her medicine (which she likes - it tastes like candy....yum.). She's napping right now so I have a bit of time to do internet things, the MAEE newsletter and the dishes...hopefully.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment