Sunday, March 14, 2010

belly photos

I had such good intentions of documenting the belly and Ryan's been reminding me but with a big belly and significant curves...I'm not always feeling photogenic...

First belly photo...16-18 weeks or so


It was so lovely out today in Duluth. Sunny and in the high 40s/50s. We went for a walk on the lake walk. Baby girl's first time lingering by the lake. And yes, we know it's a girl. Bring on the tea parties.

Now at 25 + weeks...the belly has become a visible presence although we've been able to feel her moving around for a while now...(me for almost 2 months and Ryan for a few weeks). It's very very cool.





4 comments:

  1. Bellies are beautiful! I posted my sister's belly on my facebook...that didn't really go over so well. Just wanted to thank you for my lucky fruit tights which I wore during my thesis defense.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Belly photos make me quite happy :) I've added you to my Google reader. Bring on the blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for little cups of tea! what a lucky girl your daughter will be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kid - you will always be photogenic. You look so happy and we are so happy for you.

    Your lives are about to change drastically...take the time to enjoy every moment.

    Oh, and start the college fund now...

    Bob and Bonnie

    ReplyDelete